Success can mean different things to different people.
For some, it might mean making a lot of money.
For others, it might be about achieving personal goals or helping others achieve theirs. No matter what your definition of success is, these 18 quotes will give you the positive motivation you need to achieve it!
21 Quotes on Success for Positive Motivation
I adore a good motivational quote.
I’ve always firmly believed that if you have big goals to complete, the best way to stay on-track is to check in regularly with those who are where you want to be – and see what they have to say on how to get there.
I like to collect good motivational quotes in my journal, leave them on post-it notes where I’ll see them every day, and be able to seek them out when I need a quick kick in the pants.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here
So below I’ve compiled a couple of my recent favorite quotes on success for positive motivation to keep your mindset on lock when you feel yourself slipping!
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Success is not an accident; it’s something we have to create on purpose.” – Carrie Green, author of She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “Lame, vague goals are the best way to live a lame, vague life.” – Jen Sincero, author of You Are A Badass and You Are A Badass At Making Money
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.” – Napoleon Hill, author of Think And Grow Rich
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “An unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
- “There is nothing to fear, because you cannot fail only learn, grow, and become better than you’ve ever been before.” – Hal Elrod, Author of The Miracle Morning: The 6 Habits that Will Transform Your Life Before 8 a.m.
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
- “Once you set goals that really matter to you, you are no longer the same person. Real goals will affect almost everything you do all day long. And they will be with you wherever you go. Your handshake, your manner of dressing, the tone of your voice, the way you feel all will change once you have goals. That’s because when your goals matter, everything you do becomes related to their accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn, from 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness: Power Ideas from America’s Foremost Business Philosopher
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
- “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.” – David J. Schwartz, The Magic of Thinking Big
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. The bigger your goals and the clearer they are, the more excited you become about achieving them. The more you think about your goals, the greater becomes your inner drive and desire to accomplish them.” – Brian Tracy, Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- “Every morning we are born again. What we do today matters most.” -Unknown
- “Any pattern of emotion or behavior that is continually reinforced will become an automatic and conditioned response. Anything we fail to reinforce will eventually dissipate.” – Tony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
21 Quotes on Success for Positive Motivation
So there you have it!
21 great quotes to take with you.
Now get out there and achieve your goals! You can do it!
Looking for some more ways to build your confidence?
Check out these posts:
- How to Love Yourself and Be Confident
- How to Be Brave and Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- 11 Affirmations for Confidence to Help You Believe in Yourself
- Confidence Building Exercises to Boost Your Self-Esteem
and our quick course on confidence!
Save this post on Pinterest: