Are you ready to get some help with organizing your time and becoming more productive? That’s what we are focusing on this in this post.
I love a good planner, I unfortunately have a disability with my hand that makes writing difficult so I typically use digital planners and calendars. I do love planners though and know that they are really helpful in organizing your life. Often in a beautiful way.
So I wanted to put together some of the best planners that I’ve seen and reviews from people who have used and loved them.
The Best planners for you to check out
2. The SweetLife Planner: This Planner is from Laura from I Heart Planners. Check out her site for lots of planner goodness and tips.
3. Living Well Planner: This is a planner created by one of my favorite bloggers, Ruth Soukup from Living Well Spending Less. She is such an inspiration to me as a blogger and I have learned so much from her. It comes as no surprise to me that her planner is incredible too.
4. Lily Pulitzer 17 Month Agenda: The great thing about this planner is that there is a lot of space to write in. It’s also Lily Pulitzer which is great quality and gorgeous.
5. 2020 Planner: I love that they come with a quote on the cover, I love quotes. Also, I love that there is a space for setting goals in the planner.
7. Keep it Simple with this At A Glance Planner
8. One of the Life Planners from Erin Condren: I have many friends who are big fans of Erin Condren Planners. They are very gorgeous but a bit more pricey than I am willing to spend on a planner.
9.The Clever Fox Undated Planner: This is the planner I would get I think. I think it would be so helpful to have this gorgeous planner to keep my family organized.
10. The Erin Condrin Love Grows Planner
I hope this post helped you find the best planners to get you organized and that you found a gorgeous planner to get for next year to help keep you organized.